"Second I am thankful for my video games. They are loaded with never ending action. It is super fun playing them with my younger sister.
"Finally, I am thankful for sports. They get me active and in shape. I love playing them because I get to spend time with my dad. I am really good at golf.
"When I play sports they are in the crowd cheering for me and my team. Last year or two my mom was Team Mom, so she was always there for me. In baseball mom was in the crowd and when I went to go get the ball I slipped in mud and mom went to get me. When I was with my mom and dad I was in Pre-School. I was happy with mom and dad. It was the last day of Pre-School and dad picked me up. So I went to his house and we played. Six month and three days later was the night before Christmas. It was the best Christmas, and it was only eleven hours away!
"The next morning it was Christmas, mom and dad were in the living room by the tree, we both got woke up by mom and dad. So we went to the living room and opened our presents. We got soo many presents, and we all lived happily ever after."

No comments:
Post a Comment